Apollo Quartz Worktops

NEW!!! VEINED QUARTZ WORKTOPS WITH THE LOOK OF MARBLE
See below for Lyskam colour swatches
Apollo Quartz worktops are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. An Apollo Quartz worktop has the look and feel of granite or marble. Apollo quartz worktops provide a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop. Apollo Quartz worktops are beautiful and elegant with the much sought after attributes of natural stone, but with enhanced colours not available in the natural world of granite. Apollo quartz worktops have striking impact, including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options.

Our new addition to the apollo quartz worktops range, is the Lyskam family of colours, Lyskam White, Lyskam Beige and Lyskam Grey, giving the desirable appearance and veining of a natural marble, but with much more preferable performance of quartz, being very easy to clean and maintain

  • Apollo Quartz Worktops are available in a selection of beautiful colours
  • Strong & durable worksurfaces
  • Scratch resistant worktops
  • Worktops are easy to clean
  • Non-porous and hygienic
  • Stain & heat resistant
  • No need to polish or seal the worktops
  • Crystalline quartz quality
  • Worktops are uniform in colour and thickness
  • 10 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty

Colour Group 1

h
h
Brown Patina
h
h
Carbon Black
h
h
Pale Sand

Colour Group 2

h
h
Argyll Mist
h
h
Astro Black*
h
h
Bluebell*
h
h
Cappuccino
h
h
Cosmic Black
h
h
Desert Crystal*
h
h
Grampian Beige
h
h
Moreno
h
h
Mezzanine Grey*
h
h
Palma Brown*
h
h
Praline
h
h
Sapphire Blue*
h
h
Scottish Rose*
h
h
Seascape*
h
h
Silver Dust*±
h
h
Steel*

Colours Group 3

h
h
Ciele Noir◊
h
h
Lyskam White◊
View scant image
h
h
Lyskam Beige◊
View scant image
h
h
Lyskam Grey◊
View scant image

Metallica Colours Band 2

h
h
Strontium
h
h
Iridium
h
h
Tungsten
h
h
Titanium
h
h
Chromium

Concrete Colours Band 2

h
h
Hazelnut#
h
h
Chiffon White#
h
h
Sand Beige#±

* Contains mirror flecks

Random veining

# Concrete colours require more maintenance

† Please request a sample prior to manufacture as these colours can differ in shade

± Only available in 15mm